Monday, October 31, 2011

7dpiui

One week down, one week to go. I hate the two week wait, lol. This past week went by pretty quick, but the first part of the wait always does. Now I am getting restless about it again. I'm also starting to feel more emotional and not as positive about everything. I know, I know.. there is no reason for me to be giving up hope yet, but I am used to things not working out. I guess the good thing about not getting my hopes up is that I won't feel as crushed if this fails again and if it does work then I will be pleasantly surprised. No real symptoms yet, but I have had some that I am sure are from the Ovidrel shot. My biggest complaint is the migraines I have been getting. I have also had a lot of pain on my right side/lower back that is driving my nuts. I am not sure what it is from. I don't know if it is coming from my ovary or if I am possibly getting a kidney infection. I guess I'll discuss it with the doctor tomorrow because I made an appointment (w/ my PCM) to see if I can get something for the migraines I have been having.

Anyway, that's about all I have to update on right now. Fingers still crossed for a miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment