Sunday, October 16, 2011

CD 8

So, I guess it is time for another update. I am on CD 8 now and tomorrow is my last day taking 150mg of Clomid. I am taking dexamethasone again this cycle and I continue taking that up until we do the trigger shot. Our next appointment is on Thursday (CD 12) so *hopefully* all goes well and we have some nice big follicles and can schedule the IUI. I am guessing, based on the last cycle we did IUI, that the IUI will end up being sometime this next weekend, possibly Sunday? I am so nervous, anxious, and just a bunch of different emotions. I don't know how to feel because I don't want to get my hopes up again, and yet I also want to stay positive. I guess we will see what happens! As far as side effects this month - I have hot flashes, mood swings, and my ovaries are beginning to hurt so I know SOMETHING must be going on down there. Anyway, not much else to update on tonight, but I will update this again on Thursday after my appointment. No one really reads this, but this is more for me than anyone else. It is nice to look back on where we've been and have a record of everything. Hopefully soon this blog will turn into pregnancy updates and belly pictures. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment