Sunday, October 23, 2011

Tomorrow

So tomorrow morning is the IUI. I am so ready for it to be over with! Last time we had the IUI it was painful for me, so I am hoping tomorrow it will not be as bad. I gave myself the trigger shot last night at 7 PM.. which I am pretty sure has hit my system full speed ahead at this point because I am feeling nauseous this evening. I have also had a killer headache for the past few days (pretty sure it is from the dexamethasone). I am thinking that if we are unsuccessful this time that I may see if we can change my medications next month. These meds are doing a number on my body. I have sleeplessness, hot flashes, night sweats, nausea, headaches, and indigestion! Oh and did I mention my ovaries are killing me? lol.. I am such a cry baby!

Anyway, enough with the complaining I suppose.. I am thankful we have this opportunity and I am excited to see if it works this time. I am not expecting anything, but it would be a wonderful surprise if in 2 weeks time I found out I'm pregnant. I am still trying to decide how exactly I am going to tell Matt if I am.. and how we are going to tell our families and friends. I think after all this time and because everyone knows what we are doing it will be difficult to do anything too special, especially since our families do not live near us. But hey, maybe if we are SUPER lucky we'll have more than one baby in there and we could do something special for that.

OK pizza is here for dinner! Time to eat, relax for a bit, and then off to bed early tonight. We have to be up before 3 AM again. I'll update again tomorrow with how the IUI went.

No comments:

Post a Comment