Monday, February 27, 2012

13dpiui - Who crashed my good mood?

I take back what I said yesterday. I am not feeling hopeful. In fact, I am already mentally preparing to start again. Took a test this morning and.. nothing. At 13dpiui I feel that is pretty definite. I could be wrong and by chance have a 'late implanter' that just has not shown up on a test yet, but I'm not holding out much hope. Tomorrow is the 'official' test day, so we'll see what happens tomorrow I guess. If not then a new cycle should start either tomorrow or Wednesday and on to injectables it is! No more pills, just shots. My mind is already starting to drift to thoughts of IVF and how we will ever have the money for that. That's simple.. we won't. I know I shouldn't be so negative, but I feel I am entitled to have a day of feeling down and today is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment