Friday, September 23, 2011

Frustration and Impatience

Today I am frustrated and I just need to let it out. I am getting so sick of my body and having PCOS! This may be TMI, but if anyone reads this that has PCOS.. they would understand what I mean. It seems that my body is determined to not do anything I want it to. When I don't want my period and want it to stay away in hopes to be pregnant.. it shows up! When I actually WANT it to start (so I can move on from this 'break' and get back to the treatments..) it is no where to be found! It should have shown up by now, but it hasn't. I am so sick of this. I'm becoming impatient and am sick of waiting and I'm sick of all the trying and trying to conceive with no luck at all. When is it my turn? Really... I can't even get on facebook anymore without holding back tears over ultrasound pictures, pregnancy announcements, baby pictures.. I am tempted to delete my facebook, but I can't seem to bring myself to do that. I care about my friends lives and want to know what is going on with them, and it is nothing against anyone.. I just HURT. I feel like less of a woman because the one thing that woman are designed to do.. you know, reproduce! I can't even do! I can't just give my husband a child like most other women can... and I hate it. I hate feeling this way and feeling like less of a woman than I am. Ok, rant over. I'm just very emotional this week.. hopefully it means AF is on her way SOON...

No comments:

Post a Comment