Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Rough Day

First day back at work today. There are so many new guys, its just not the same. Thinking that i may need another surgery. That might be the straw that breaks the camels back. I wish my leg would just go back the way it was, and i could go right back to work and do what i do best. I guess i am afraid of what might happen to me if i need another surgery. It may end my militery career. I am just going to pray and see what happens. It werid the job i am good at might end for me for some very stupid thing i did. I wish i could go back 6 weeks and be smarter than i was. It was so hard to watch my Bradley, my crew, and the rest of my platton drive off without me. Its seems so hard to get back up after you fall. But as Sergent Davis told me, "its not how hard you fall, but how you get back up".

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment