Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Todays news(from Matt)

Well after meeting with the Doctor, I realize that a chapter of my life may come to an end. I realized that becouse of my accident, my time in the Army may be cut short. It wasn't the news that I wanted to hear but at the same time it was. I surely can't say i did have a great run. I have done more while in the Army as an Infantrymen. I have worked with a platoon of men that I xan never forget. Having Kristen in my life while in the Army has been like having an angel beside me. Without her in my life I wouldn't be the man I am today. She is so supportive and careing not only for the past few months, but thoughout our marrage. I also know my family, my side and Kristens, are so supportive and praying for us. I know that all I need is to put my faith in God and take the path he has set for me.

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment